Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mermaid Splash Award



Missy from Missy's BookNook has awarded me with the cutest Blog Award.  The Mermaid Splash award for blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.  This is so cool!

Here's the rules:
1.    Put the logo on your blog/post.   (Check)
2.    Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.  (Check) 
3.    Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.  (Check)
4.    Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.  (Check)
5.    Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash award.  (Check)
6.    Have fun.   (Double check)

Now it's my turn to pass it along.  So here are my choices:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I will have to find time this week to pass it on to others! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on to me! You are such a sweet pea!

    I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for this award I am very honored. Congrats! on your award. (Smiles)

    ReplyDelete