Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
2¼ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
*¼ tsp combination of ginger and/or cloves
1 cup butter or margarine
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
*2 tbsp pumpkin puree
2 cups chocolate chips
*If using pumpkin pie mix, omit spices.
1. Mix or sift together flour, baking soda, and spices.
2. Cream butter with sugars.
3. Add pumpkin and egg to creamed sugar and beat well.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Add chocolate chips.
6. Place balls of cookies mix on ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy. Makes about 3 to 3½ dozen cookies.