Friday, November 27, 2009

The Friday 56: Bitten



The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme hosted by StorytimeWithTonya.  The rules are simple:

Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
Turn to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or if you don't have a blog in the comment section of this blog.
Post a link along with your post back to Tonya's blog.
Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual.  Use the closest.



By Kelley Armstrong

They hadn't materialized on their own, but I might have been less surprised to find that they had.

(What, you ask?  "Honeyed ham and pancakes, my favorite breakfast."  Page 56, Line 2)

Think I know what I want for breakfast this beautiful post-Thanksgiving day.  Have a wonderful day.  

5 comments:

  1. That does sound like a yummy breakfast!

    My Friday 56 is here:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2009/11/friday-56_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh.. the character sounds hungry (?)... This book is still on my TBR pile for like months on end now... :)

    Hey, I just noticed... was the character bitten hard? or he/she just nibbles?...

    [I couldn't resist adding that :) ]

    My F56: http://cherrymischievous.blogspot.com/2009/11/friday-56-templar-magician.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! What a great breakfast! And it just so happens that my boyfriend made ham instead of turkey this year.

    ReplyDelete