Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Follower Footprints

It started with a blog follower, a click and a link. I follow that link. It eventually leads me to a shop, but not just any shop, a shop with lovely handmade goods that I’m sharing here with you.

Well, Biologie kept popping up in my blog commenting, so I followed her footprints back to her blog and was greeted with … Cherry Blossoms. It’s a really cute necklace with Cherry Blossoms which I love and stunning intricate knots. From the hand-knotted adjustable satin cord to the beautiful hand-sculpted Cherry Blossoms, Kelly has created a wearable work of art.
by Kelly from Etsy’s Biologie

I continued on my quest and found a shop called The Empty Nest. The nest isn’t empty at this Etsy shop though. Janet is a multifaceted artist with a shop full of goodies. I saw these adorable vintage tea napkins and fell in love with them. Since I blogged about the mustache teacup, I’ve been thinking about tea and these just jumped out at me. They’re hand-painted. How sweet is that!!
by Etsy's The Empty Nest

April Ink always seems to catch my eye. Why and how does she do that? I don’t know. Whatever it is, it works. Don’t tell me you don’t need these! Personalized Calling Cards. I love things personalized, something that says it’s all about me, something pretty to carry and have ready to hand out. No more corners of napkins and backs of receipts, and don’t tell me I’m the only one that uses those!

Until next time, leave footprints!

8 comments:

  1. i really love the cherry blossom necklace- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all lovely! the necklace is very unique, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cherry blossoms. The necklace is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for featuring my petty vintage tea napkins. I love discovering new shops also. The cherry blossoms are too sweet and I have always loved the old fashioned idea of calling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...I need my afternoon coffee...my napkins are pretty ..not petty ..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm love this new addition to your blog and I'm honored to have my Cherry Blossoms necklace featured here. :)

    The hand-painted napkins are so delicate and beautiful, plus, who doesn't love a set of calling cards of their very own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely collection you've gathered! thanks so much for including my calling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to say Thank You with your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete