Monday, August 17, 2009


I love earrings that are fun and easy with jeans and a jacket or a cute dress and these fit the bill. Although it's still warm here, I'm starting to channel cooler weather again and am thinking of fall as the nights have started to cool down here. I love these fossil beads, their color is so cool. They're available in my Etsy shop!


These lovely little ducks were next to Sentinel Beach in Yosemite National Park during my summer vacation there. They don't look little and they weren't but that didn't stop their mother from hovering close by and keeping an eye on them.

5 comments:

  1. Oh moms. They never give up! :) And I love the beads on those earrings, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are very pretty! perfect fall colors!

    P.S. if you want to enter to win a pair of booties from my shop post your comments to:
    http://thingsmommyslove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute earrings you are right they will go great with jeans.

    ReplyDelete