Friday, December 4, 2009

The Friday 56: Stolen



The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme hosted by StorytimeWithTonya.  The rules are simple:

Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
Turn to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or if you don't have a blog in the comment section of this blog.
Post a link along with your post back to Tonya's blog.
Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual.  Use the closest.




By Kelley Armstrong


When we got to the hall, I surveyed the parking lot and counted four vehicles: two mid-sized rental cars, a Jeep with California plates, and an Accord with Massachusetts plates. 


Very good read if you like sarcastic dangerous werewolves.  Review here.

3 comments:

  1. I like sarcastic dangerous werewolves!!! Sounds like my home life... ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've been meaning to read Kelley Armstrong for the longest time! Somehow I never got around to it. I must make a better effort... Are you going to review this book Justine? I would be on the look out for Kelley Armstrong reviews and see if it would be worth my money (says hard-up me). *smirks at self* And, oh, is this one of those just nibbling werewolves? Or biting hard werewolves? *oh I couldn't resist that!* Thanks for dropping by my blog!!

    My F56: http://www.cherrymischievous.com/2009/12/friday-56-marked.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're working your way through the series. I love this one. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete